BreachLock DAST Scanner
BreachLock’s DAST scanner communicates with your web application through the web front-end in order to identify potential security vulnerabilities in the web application and architectural weaknesses. BreachLock’s DAST scanner allows sophisticated scans, detecting vulnerabilities with minimal user interactions once configured with hostname and authentication credentials. These tools will attempt to detect vulnerabilities in query strings, headers, fragments, verbs (GET/POST/PUT) and DOM injection.
BreachLock is a security startup that offers a unique SaaS platform delivering on-demand, continuous, and scalable security testing suitable for modern cloud and DevOps powered businesses. Built by industry leaders, BreachLock enables you to find and fix your next Cyber Breach before it happens. For more information visit us on this link.
- Application Security Testing10
- AWS Penetration Testing5
- Cloud Penetration Testing5
- DAST-Dynamic Application Security Testing10
- network penetration test2
- OSINT Penetration Testing1
- PCI DSS Compliance8
- Penetration Testing as a Service10
- Phishing as a Service5
- Service Organization Control(SOC)1
- web application security10
VPN penetration testing explained23 Nov, 2020