Being a BreachLock Partner is easy. Register your first deal with us and become a Partner.
- You register your deal with us using the web form on this page
- Provide us your contact details, Client details and brief about your requirement
- Our account manager will contact you to discuss if we are a good match
- Breachlock Inc approves deal registration
- We sign a referral agreement valid for one year
- We onboard the client, deliver the project, and invoice the client
- You get the referral fees per our agreement within 14 business days
- Register more deals and build a continuous cash flow
the below listed offerings.
Any service delivered by BreachLock Inc. can be offered as a part of our partner program.
- Penetration Testing for External and Internal Networks
- Penetration Testing for Web Applications
- Penetration Testing for Mobile Applications
- Penetration Testing for loT
- DAST scanning for Web Applications
- Vulnerability scanning for Networks
- Phishing Exposure Assessments and RED Teaming
What support can you get from BreachLock for your marketing team?
We understand that you may need to promote BreachLock services to nourish leads and qualify them. As a partner, you are free to market any of our website content and repost it on your social handles. This includes service pages, blog posts, or infographics. You are also allowed to add your branding to this content as long as the original content from BreachLock Inc. is not modified. All marketing material must have the BreachLock Inc. logo and website included. Besides this, you can get BreachLock user guides and training videos from us. These can not be reproduced or modified and should be marketed in its original form.
What security knowledge and skills should a partner have?
As a partner, you need a sales team that can get a qualified deal. You can register the qualified deal on this page. Your involvement is not required from a technical, operational, or after-sales support perspective. The BreachLock team will manage the end-to-end delivery and support process. You will be able to monitor the progress on the project via our SaaS portal. Partners and your clients are granted access to our SaaS platform once the project is on-boarded. Our account manager will explain the entire process after your registration is completed.
Detailed explanation for BreachLock SaaS capabilities. These videos explain how BreachLock platform works using short 60 seconds video per topic.