We all know that the world wide web has become increasingly vulnerable to attacks and malicious acts. As a result, individual users and companies have been building high-security systems to prevent hackers, data breaches, and other malicious actors.
The penetration testing process is a long, tedious process that can take weeks or even months to complete—which is why it’s important to have the right tools for the job.
Also known as ethical hacking, penetration testing is one of the many ways to protect your organization and secure its defenses. However, conducting successful penetration testing requires quite a bit of technical expertise and high-quality tools. Mimicking the actions of malicious actors, penetration testing improves a company’s security posture and eliminates any vulnerabilities.
The market of penetration testing tools is quite broad; there are many efficient solutions that serve any size company; and it performs different functions according to the security needs.
In order to get the hang of the existing first-class penetration testing tools and help you make the most of them, we came up with a comprehensive list of top-rated penetration testing tools for 2019 (you can also check out our previous lists).
In this article, we’re going to go over some of the best penetration testing tools on the market today. These tools are designed to help you test your website for vulnerabilities, but they also provide features that make them useful for other types of testing too.
Choosing the right penetration testing tool doesn’t have to be daunting. All of the mentioned tools provide universal or personalized features that will suit your needs best.
What makes a good penetration testing tool? It depends on what you need it for. If you’re looking to learn how to find security holes in your software, then you’ll want a tool that can generate reports and graphs that show you where the holes are. If your goal is more focused on creating an exploit that will allow someone to gain access to your system without being detected by security systems or firewalls, then you may want something more focused on stealth attacks and social engineering techniques. But no matter what kind of testing you want to do, there’s a tool out there for whatever purpose!
Here are our top picks
- BreachLock – simple and scalable penetration testing.
- BLST Security – checks for business logic attack flows.
- Pentest Tools – flexible and highly-automated penetration testing tool.
- OnSecurity – physical and digital penetration testing delivering reports in hours.
- Bugcrowd – reliable tool with smart resources.
- ImmuniWeb – all-around secure penetration testing tool.
- Crashtest Security – integrated penetration testing tool perfect for developers.
- Cobalt – on-demand access to professional penetration testing.
- zSecurity – leading provider of ethical hacking.
- Horangi Cyber Security – multifunctional and solid penetration testing tool.
Here is the complete list: Link