Senior Software Development professional with a consistent record in software design, development, and cloud technologies is required to lead the Software development and maintenance & Cloud Infrastructure Management function at BreachLock, a high-growth cybersecurity start-up with a SaaS product.
Job Role Overview:
Hands on technical expertise in BreachLock tech stack to be able to architect, design, program and QA software solutions and set benchmark for rest of the team. Need to be able to work as individual contributor to IP as well as lead the team effort.
Deliver aligned technology roadmaps of the BreachLock SaaS platform, supported by metrics and analytics, and managed in an environment that emphasizes quality and efficiency. Develop the next generation of technical experts, build a high-performance culture, and positively impact engagement and attrition. Acts as a point of contact for stakeholder technology teams in the organization
Hands on experience in following:
- Restful API’s,
- MySQL, Mongo DB
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- Docker, Microservices
- Architect/ Design new solutions
- Lead Front end and Back end software development and maintenance
- Manage and monitor Software design, Development & Release cycle
- Manage a team of software engineers
- Implement and oversee Best Practices like Scrum
- Implement Policies & Procedures
- Implement and oversee training on required skills
Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Transformation & Scalability
- Cloud optimization
- Cloud Monitoring
- Security & Compliance
Experience & Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a senior leadership role with Tech companies delivering software products, preferably on a SaaS model.
- 7+ years of experience working with a variety of technology stacks and programming languages including NodeJS backend development and Restful APIs, and MySQL.
- Must show a career track of progressive engineering leadership roles
- Experience should include roles in developing, deploying and managing engineering processes, applications and oversight on a large scale
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in product development, project management, prioritization, meeting deadlines, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies,
- At least 3 years experience in supporting cloud-based infrastructure
- An in-depth understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud solutions with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in cloud architecture, cloud-native solution designs
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis,
- Experience in cloud security implementation
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework(s)
- Personal Impact: You must have the ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Communication: must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Teamwork: Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team to design, estimate, develop, and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.